Tiger Routine is a sequence of natural gymnastic movements that simulate a fight.
They are part of the Six Blades Jiu-jitsu methodology and bring several benefits to the jiu-jitsu practitioner.
In the video below, our head coach, Leonel Marra, teaches the movements step by step and explains in what situation you can use each one of them. Hope you enjoy it.
You can also use Tiger Routine as a part of your everyday workout. It works very well to teaches balance and makes your body stronger in order to avoid injuries, and also have these benefits:It does not need machines or equipment – only the weight of the body itself.
- You can practice it regardless of your age or weight.
- Improves flexibility, balance, and agility.
- It works the body and the mind at the same time, besides increasing the body consciousness.
- It can be practiced outdoors, on the beach, in the backyard, in the living room (that is, practically anywhere).
- In addition to strengthening the muscles, you will improve your body posture.
For more drills and high-level jiu-jitsu classes, visit us in Fort Worth, Texas. We are proud to be the best jiu-jitsu place in the DFW area.